New to Care or looking for change
Are you looking for a rewarding job in Social Care and are you a car driver?
- Are you caring, reliable, flexible, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative?
- Are you interested in working with a wide variety of people in their own homes to enable them to remain independent?
- Can you work alternate weekends?
- Poppy’s Homecare are able to offer full work based training therefore no experience is necessary to join our team of quality carers.
- We offer work based training which includes a 12 week induction programme and opportunities to study Health & Social Care Diplomas at Level 2 & 3 for successful applicants.
- Poppy’s offer an excellent hourly rate, flexible working patterns, paid holiday, fully funded training and staff uniforms.
We offer Health & Social Care Apprenticeships with Weston College. This is a full time work based role with support from a college assessor and internal trainers to complete a Diploma within 2 years. We are happy to provide an introduction to the College, Poppy’s Homecare pay above the national recommended rate for apprentices.
Poppy’s Homecare currently have positions for:
Waking night carer – 2 nights per week
Full time Care Worker – 30 hours + per week to include evenings & alternate weekends
Part time Care Worker – 16 hours + per week to include evenings & alternate weekends
Part time Level 3 Care Worker – 7am to 2pm shifts working 1-2-1 with a Client. 1 or 2 days per week
Part time Care Workers – evenings only, flexible days and hours to suit family commitments
Students studying Health & Social Care / Nursing – part time work available during holidays. Hours to suit
Please call Sharon on 01934 815025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview.